Heavy Road Transport - Northern Territory
Job no: 492619
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Due to company growth, our operations are expanding and we have an exciting opportunity for Heavy Road Transport to join our Northern Territory Teams on various rosters.
- General maintenance, repairs and breakdown work on a range earth-moving equipment.
- Breakdown and call-out provisions
Skills and Experience
- Heavy Road Transport Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Experience working on Mobile Plant
- Underground OR Open cut experience – with roles available in both.
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Keen and committed employees that can proudly represent the Mader brand!
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Brand new field service company utes
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
Mader is a leading contracting company that has quickly forged a reputation in the industry as the specialists in mobile equipment support. Winner of the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year award (Future of Mining), we work across the globe, deploying over 1300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Applicants are welcome to call Cindy Nguyen on 0437 863 815, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Come and join our growing team today, with a business who values its people!
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend