Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers I Shutdown Core Crew I WA
Job no: 493493
Work type: Casual
Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ & 'Mining Contractor of the Year' for 2021 + 'Large Business of the Year' 2022 + 'Employer of the Year' 2023 at the RISE Business Awards + 'Employer of Choice' - Australian Business Awards 2022!
What are we looking for?
Due to continued growth, Mader Group are currently seeking trade qualified Mechanical Fitters and Boilermakers to join our Infrastructure Maintenance team. We are seeking tradespeople based in Brisbane who are interested in FIFO project work in Western Australia.
This is a FIFO role out of Perth where interstate candidates are being considered; candidates must be willing to make their own way to Perth.
You will be expected to perform the following duties/responsibilities:
- Performing maintenance on crushers, conveyor systems, vibrating screens, pumps and other Fixed Plant equipment.
- Fault-finding and diagnostics on Fixed Plant Mining equipment
- Performing planned maintenance including breakdown repairs as directed
- Reporting any faulty equipment, incidents and or hazards
Who are Mader?
Mader has forged a reputation in the industry as the go-to specialists for mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance and support. Our robust reputation is built on a proven track record of providing top quality service in a professional and timely manner.
While many of our competition are driven by the invoice, we're driven by relationships and that's why our clients include most major names in Australian and International Mining.
Today we work across the globe, deploying over 2,500 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. A feat only made possible through sourcing and retaining the best workforce.
What makes Mader different?
- Competitive industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months
- Regular out-of-work events, team and company-wide events
- Mates of Mader referrals bonus - earn money referring trade qualified mates
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Genuine loyalty & family values held within Mader Group
- Trade specific training and upskilling opportunities
- Flexible rosters tailored to you (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service gift scheme
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- International opportunities across Africa, Asia, US and Canada
- Team Leadership programs - we promote within
What do you need to apply?
- Trade Certificate relevant to your trade
- Current Working at Heights, Confined Space and Gas Test Atmosphere tickets; completed within last 2 years
- Coal Board Medical (desirable)
- Standard 11 (desirable)
- Demonstrated fault-finding and diagnostic experience on fixed plant equipment
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
Mader have proudly signed the Australian Federal Government's "Veterans' Employment Commitment" recognizing the professional skills and experience of veterans. Mader are committed to supporting greater employment opportunities for veterans and encourage applications.
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend