Mechanical Fitter | Metro Based
Job no: 493221
Work type: Casual
Location: Western Australia
Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ & 'Mining Contractor of the Year' for 2021 + 'Large Business of the Year' 2022 + 'Employer of the Year' 2023 at the RISE Business Awards + 'Employer of Choice' - Australian Business Awards 2022!
Mader Group are a global maintenance provider servicing the mining, energy and industrial sectors. Backed by a 2,900 strong workforce, we are dedicated to helping our customers enhance their operations through optimal plant performance.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, Mader are currently seeking Mechanical Fitters to join our Perth Metro based Fixed plant maintenance crews.
Predominantly you will be working on Fixed Plant Maintenance & fabrication from Gearboxes, Pumps, Crushers, Conveyors, Stackers & Reclaimers.
Based on a 5/2 (Monday to Friday) Roster + weekend work available, various shift times.
With operations across a broad range of customers, regions and commodities, no two days are ever the same.
We give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge on a wide range of fixed plant equipment.
What are you waiting for? Make your move!
What makes Mader different?
- Genuine loyalty & family values withheld at Mader
- How we look after our team - the care and investment we put into our crews to give you a successful career at Mader
- Be rewarded for the work you put in
- We invest in YOU to ensure you have a long term successful career with Mader
- Salary Sacrificing and referral incentive bonuses
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- Years of Service Bonuses awarded
- Team Leadership program
- Frequent team building and networking events with internal adventure division, Three Gears
What do I need to join?
- Trade Certificate - Mechanical Fitter
- Experience working with Fixed Plant Maintenance
- Drivers Licence & reliable transport
- National Police Check within 3-6 months or willing to get
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude - Become a part of the Mader Family!
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Mader have proudly signed the Australian Federal Government's "Veterans' Employment Commitment" recognizing the professional skills and experience of veterans. Mader are committed to supporting greater employment opportunities for veterans and encourage applications.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend