Job no: 493185
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth - Mader Head Office
Categories: Finance & Accounting
About the role:
Based in our Perth Head Office next to Perth Airport, working 40 hours per week. Reporting to the Payroll Coordinator, the Payroll Officer is a critical member of the Business Services team and ensures the payroll function operates efficiently and effectively.
This role will have a strong focus on end to end Payroll, playing an integral part in the fortnightly payroll for over 1,700 employees.
The role requires someone with well-developed interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail to ensure payroll requirements and deadlines are met across the Group.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Entering new starters onto the payroll and updating records to include salary increases and any changes to superannuation funds and personal contact details
- Respond promptly to payroll enquiries and concerns from employees to facilitate the satisfactory resolution of issues
- Data entry for payroll processing across Australian entities owned by the group
- Preparing and assisting with E-timesheets wage payments to ensure timely and accurate reconciliation
- Backfill coverage and assist with salary and international payroll
- Checking timesheets for completeness, including leave notifications
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years working in a payroll function
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite – in particular Excel
- Strong knowledge of superannuation and ATO legislations
- Knowledge of payroll end-to-end process around on-boarding, transfers, terminations, payroll processing, adjustments, overpayment recovery, leave and finance reconciliations
- High levels of resilience and ability to work in high pressured situations
- Have fast and accurate data entry ability with an exceptional level of attention to detail
Why work with us?
We’re progressive, innovative and evolving in line with market trends. We believe in driving change and building next-level careers. At Mader Group, being an “Employer of Choice" is more than a branding exercise. We are actively building an innovative, transparent and fun workplace worth being a part of.
If you want to join a fun, friendly team and think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please apply online.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend