Fixed Plant Electricians | FIFO Rosters
Job no: 492341
Work type: Casual
Location: Western Australia
Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ & 'Mining Contractor of the Year' for 2021 + 'Large Business of the Year' 2022 + 'Employer of the Year' 2023 at the RISE Business Awards + 'Employer of Choice' - Australian Business Awards 2022!
Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists. We are passionate about maintenance and dedicated to helping our mining and civil customers hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth in Mader Group's Fixed Plant team, we are currently seeking Electricians on FIFO 2/2 & 8/6 Rosters.
This is a FIFO role ex. Perth - Interstate candidates considered (Must make own way to Perth).
What are you waiting for? Make your move!
- Fixed Plant Maintenance - planned & unplanned maintenance including breakdown repairs
- Performing maintenance on crushers, conveyor systems, vibrating screens, pumps & more!
- Diagnostics & inspections
What makes Mader different?
- Genuine loyalty & family values withheld at Mader
- How we look after our team - the care and investment we put into our crews to give you a successful career at Mader
- Be rewarded for the work you put in
- We invest in YOU to ensure you have a long term successful career with Mader
- Salary Sacrificing and referral incentive bonuses
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- Years of Service Bonuses awarded
- Team Leadership program
- Regular team events
What do I need to join?
- Trade Certificate
- WA Electrical Licence
- Drivers Licence
- National Police Check within 6 months or willing to get
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket
- First Aid/CPR/LVR
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude - Become a part of the Mader Family!
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Mader have proudly signed the Australian Federal Government's "Veterans' Employment Commitment" recognizing the professional skills and experience of veterans. Mader are committed to supporting greater employment opportunities for veterans and encourage applications.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend