Mobile Surface Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Job no: 493108
Work type: Full time, Casual
Location: Texas, Wyoming, Colorado
Categories: Operations - Trades
Limited roles available - Apply now and secure you spot on the #1 performing team in the industry
We're looking for only the Best of the Best!
Average of 60+ hours OT pay per rotation!
Averaging 155k + in annual earnings
Who is Mader?
We are the world’s leading provider of heavy equipment specialists. Supplying the mining industry with skilled mechanics to support multiple operations across the nation. Our robust reputation is built on a proven track record of providing top quality work in a professional and timely manner
What will I do:
- Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Machine rebuilds and overhauls
- Breakdown support
- Major component replacement
- Experience using CAT SIS and ET
- Understand and correctly write JSEA, Take 5’s and OCCCs.
All on the following heavy equipment and brands; CAT loaders, Haul trucks, Dozers, Graders, Drills
- Liebherr Excavators, Shovels
- Hitachi Excavators
- Komatsu Excavators, Haul Trucks, Loaders
- Sandvik, Drills
The best of the best will have:
- Positive and dedicated attitudes - be the person you would want on your team
- Professional approach in completing quality and outstanding levels of work and craftsmanship
- High attention to detail and outstanding communication skills
- In depth knowledge and understanding on a variety of mining equipment
- The ability to Work 14 Days/Nights on and 7 days off (excluding travel time)
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team - Everyone wants to make it home in the same condition they left in.
Why Mader – The Good Stuff:
- Employer of choice for 3 years running as We are the industry leader in competitive rates
- Growth and expansion are always created internally with our career advancement opportunities and training
- Today we have the capacity to deploy over 1,600 highly skilled and dynamic tradespeople throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas
- 30 to 84 hours of overtime per rotation on average (That’s an average of 60+ hours of overtime pay per rotation!)
- On average our leading mechanics are earning $120-170k annually
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage through United
- National and international travel opportunities
- Due to our size and scale, there are many opportunities to learn, grow and do more than you ever thought possible.
- Family Culture is Mader Culture – That means endless Support and limitless opportunity
- Daily meal allowance with company provided lodging and accommodations
- We offer a lucrative Employee Referral incentive program! Mader will pay you for who you know – refer other skilled mechanics you know to the business and we will pay you $3000 for every successful start (this is an un-capped earning opportunity!) Build the culture you want and share the Mader opportunity with those you know
*** Must be a US resident for application consideration***
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Applications close: Mountain Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend