Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter l Diesel Mechanic l Mobile Plant Mechanic
Job no: 492852
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Awarded Australia’s ‘Most Trusted Mining & Civil Contractor’ for 2021
About the Company
Mader Group - the mechanically minded specialists in preventative maintenance. Today we work across the globe, deploying over 1,400+ highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. Only made possible through sourcing and retaining the best workforce
About the Role
When working with the best, you will get to enjoy a long list of perks and benefits because we believe in rewarding the greatest team. On the job, you will have the option of either a 2/1, 2/2 or 8/6 roster FIFO of Perth. We're working with all the major owner miner's and maintenance contractors across Australia so when you join Mader your opportunities are truly endless.
- Top industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months - ($60-$75 per hour)
- Flexible rosters tailored to you (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Company ute supplied for our field service roles (to relevant divisions)
- International opportunities across US, Canada, Africa and Asia
- Trade specific training and upskilling opportunities
- Paid quarantine periods and accommodation
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Long service leave
- Team leadership programs
- Mates of Mader referrals bonus - $3K
- Relocation assistance
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Regular team events
Skills & Experience:
- Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology - Mobile Plant / Diesel Fitting / Heavy Equipment or similar
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Previous experience working on mobile plant including such makes - CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Sandvik or Atlas Copco
- Valid high risk licence is advantageous
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online and a recruitment specialist will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss relevant opportunities suited to your experience.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend