Digger Fitter Specialist | HD Diesel Mechanic | Rapid Response
Job no: 492778
Work type: Casual, Full time
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
***$5,000 start bonus for all Plant Mechanics who join our Rapid Response Team this Jan & Feb !!***
Mader Rapid Response Team provides the very best Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics across Australia to maintain our mining client's heavy equipment, year round. These roles are exclusive to those who come recommended, headhunted or selected via a stringent recruitment process. It's made up of ONLY THE BEST and in exchange for the highest salary in the industry, you must meet the following criteria.
- Cert III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (Mobile Plant / Diesel Fitting / Plant Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic) or equivalent Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- 5+ years post trade conducting breakdowns across a variety of heavy equipment including dump trucks, ancillary, excavators and drills. (CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Liebherr / Atlas Copco / Sandvik)
- Current Inductions at Rio Tinto, BHP, FMG, Roy Hill advantageous
- Ability to pass Medical and Drug Screen
- Valid Manual Drivers Licence
- Commencing in January or February
***WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU THROUGH COVID LOCKDOWNS - ISOLATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED***
MADER QUICK FACTS
- Find our highly skilled trades personnel across every state in Australia with head offices in Perth and Brisbane
- Mader have seen exceptional growth overseas including in their U.S., Canada and Hong Kong offices; with 10 HD Fitters deploying to the U.S. in March 2021.
- Mader have recently locked in another 15 LV Mechanics to complete their trade upgrades in 2021.
- 5 x lucky experienced plant mechanics have gained their equivalent Australian trade in the month of November alone.
- Mader in Western Australia alone have 9 divisions - Rostered Maintenance, Field Service, Rapid Response, Metro, International, Drills Support, Shutdowns, HME Electrical, Goldfields and Ancillary
- Employ over 1,400 personnel across the World yet never lose focus on every individual's welfare. The company structure ensures every member of the team has a close relationship with their coordinators and managers.
- Sponsorships, bonuses, employee discounts, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance, frequent safety meetings, Mader Days, referral scheme, insurance, monthly social events and so much more.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend