Field Service Coordinator
Job no: 492506
Work type: Full time
Location: Queensland - Mackay
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Team Leader & Supervision
ABOUT THE POSITION
Due to the continuing growth of Mader QLD we currently have an opportunity available for an Experienced field service Coordinator in the Bowen Basin, based out of our Mackay office. This role is ideal for quality applicants who are looking to take the next step in their career. Your knowledge and skills will be challenged on a technical and operational level and you will have the opportunity to take ownership of this role and showcase your people, business and analytical skills. You will be a critical link between the QLD Area Manager and site stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate day to day activities for the Queensland field service crews.
- Actively engage with stakeholders and continuously build professional relationships to ensure projects are completed efficiently and effectively and are aligned with proposed objectives.
- Ensure that the Queensland field service team operates safely and efficiently.
- Be involved with the monthly profit and loss for the business to achieve maximum profitability.
- Execute and commit to Mader’s Safety & Health Management. Undertake site safety audits and inspections.
For a successful transition into this roles ideally you will have:
- Strong mobile plant background and working knowledge of OEM mining equipment (Minimum 3+ years in maintenance coordination environment)
- Solid leadership traits with the ability to build strong relationships with our existing team members and promote a positive work culture
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft office in particular Excel
- A passion and a drive for achieving successful outcomes through championing initiatives to achieve operational efficiency
These roles are ideal for anyone looking for professional growth within the mining industry. You will be a stakeholder in our company delivering the quality of our brand through your results driven exceptional performance.
Don’t delay APPLY NOW and be a leader in our growing team.
Applicants are welcome to contact Tracey Rowland on 07 3059 6140 or alternatively, drop in and see us at 48 Enterprise Street, Paget, Mackay.
To apply click on the ‘Apply’ link or send your resume to email@example.com
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend