Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - South Australia
Job no: 492419
Work type: Casual
Location: South Australia, WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader are a lead supplier of trades people and services to the mining industry across Australia and worldwide!
Our ever-growing South Australian team are busier than ever and are currently recruiting experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics for FIFO roles.
Variety of positions available - Underground, Open-cut, Mobile Plant, Drills - you chose what you want to work on!
Immediate starts, top dollar pay rates and great long-term career opportunities.
“What’s in it for me?”
- Various rosters available (13:8 days only, 2:2 days and nights)
- Top industry pay rates and super on all hours*
- Flights covered from all capital cities
- Exposure to work on a range of equipment and alongside some of our industry leaders
- Clear mapped out career progression – where do you want to be? Team lead? International? Coordinator? Manager?
- Great company benefits incl. Salary Sacrificing, team events, years of service awards, referral schemes (this is just the start… check out a full list of our employee benefits by following this link: https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment)
“What do I need to get on board?”
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert (Cert III - Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic)
- Mine site experience
- Strong Focus on Safety in the workplace
- Can-do attitude with a drive to exceed
- Minimum C Class DL
- Be willing to undergo a full pre-employment medical incl. Drug and Alcohol test
- Be willing to obtain a criminal record check
“How do I apply?”
Hit the ‘APPLY’ button OR send a resume to Charlotte.Annakin@madergroup.com.au
Applicants are welcome to call Charlotte on 0447 300 297 for a confidential chat or more information, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
*Superannuation is paid as per government regulations
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend