Mader NSW currently has rare opportunities for experienced mobile HV Electricians with experience on Electric Drive Trucks and Rope Shovels. Your OEM experience on Hitachi, Komatsu, CAT, Bucyrus & Letourneau is essential to secure a position. You will also have strong GE and Siemens electric drive systems knowledge and software diagnostic experience with TCI, PSC & IM modules. ELV competencies and High Risk work licences will be highly regarded.
The position is based in the Gunnedah Basin and follows a lifestyle roster with quality camp accommodation and meals supplied.
With Mader you will be backed by a strong brand and a wealth of industry knowledge.
Benefits with Mader:
• Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
• Job flexibility and security
• Continuous development and Training opportunities
• Exposure to leading industry projects
• We are a team that cares if you are at work
• Be a part of a company that has opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA and WA and International
• We pay for training and inductions
• Extensive employee benefits program
• Trade Completion Certificate (Australian recognised)
• Valid State Electrical licenses.
• LV Rescue
• High Voltage Switching Ticket
• Experience on OEM equipment (Komatsu, Hitachi predominately)
• Strong focus on safety and quality
• Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
• Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
• A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
For further information on this, or any of our roles nationwide please contact Tracey, our Recruitment Coordinator on 07 3059 6140,
Office: 8C-19 Mitchell Drive, East Maitland, NSW 2323