Mader NSW currently has rare opportunities for experienced mobile HV Electricians with experience on Electric Drive Trucks and Rope Shovels. Your OEM experience on Hitachi, Komatsu, CAT, Bucyrus & Letourneau is essential to secure a position. You will also have strong GE and Siemens electric drive systems knowledge and software diagnostic experience with TCI, PSC & IM modules. ELV competencies and High Risk work licences will be highly regarded.
The position is based in the Gunnedah Basin and follows a lifestyle roster with quality camp accommodation and meals supplied.
With Mader you will be backed by a strong brand and a wealth of industry knowledge.
Benefits with Mader:
• Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
• Job flexibility and security
• Continuous development and Training opportunities
• Exposure to leading industry projects
• We are a team that cares if you are at work
• Be a part of a company that has opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA and WA and International
• We pay for training and inductions
• Extensive employee benefits program
• Trade Completion Certificate (Australian recognised)
• Valid State Electrical licenses.
• LV Rescue
• High Voltage Switching Ticket
• Experience on OEM equipment (Komatsu, Hitachi predominately)
• Strong focus on safety and quality
• Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
• Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
• A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
For further information on this, or any of our roles nationwide please contact Tracey, our Qld Recruitment Coordinator on 07 3059 6140,
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.