Field Service Coordinator
Job no: 492425
Work type: Full time
Location: Queensland - Mackay
Categories: Team Leader & Supervision
Due to the continuing growth of Mader QLD we currently have a new opportunity available for a Field Service Coordinator based at our Qld Office in Paget,Mackay.
The key responsibilities of the position will be managing and help coordinating the day to day activities of the division as well as working closely with a wide variety of clients and customers across Queensland.
If you are looking to step into a senior role, whilst still being challenged on a technical and operational level, then this position will be ideal for you.
• Must have a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Trade Qualification
• Previous Supervisor/ Team Leader / Leading Hand experience will be highly regarded
• Be proactive and safety focussed at all times
• Day to Day management of QLD Field Service crews alongside our current Coordinator
• Build client relations and manage job demands
• Budget, expense and asset management
• Forward Plan
• Monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of work carried out
• Provide technical assistance when required
• Collaborate closely with other coordinators and Mader management
• Strong PC skills on Excel, Word, Outlook
As this position is office based in Mackay, applicants will need to be locally situated & within daily driving distance to the office
For further information on this, or any of our roles nation wide please contact our Qld HR Coordinator on:07 3059 6142
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend