Heavy Mobile Plant Mechanics
• Immediate starts available
• Multiple positions
• NSW Residential Roles
Mader are currently looking for high quality Plant Mechanics/Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters to join our team. Our rapid growth and success is the result of our 800+ talented people working together to provide excellent customer service through quality workmanship.
We have exciting opportunities available now in the NSW mining regions and more growth is expected in the future. Joining our progressive team will result in you working for a specialist contracting company that ensures our people come first. This opportunity will provide you with the next step in your career.
We will provide you with the best benefits:
• Top industry rates and super paid ON ALL hours worked
• Continuous development and Training opportunities
• Exposure to leading industry projects
• Flexibility with Sites and Rosters?
• We are a team that cares if you are at work
• We pay for Rain Days and stand by Days
• We can provide you with opportunities in QLD, NSW, SA, WA and Overseas!
• We pay for your training and inductions
• LSL entitlements, Salary Packaging
• Mate of Mader Bonus scheme, Service awards.
Our criteria to join our high performing team:
• 3+ years post trade mining or civil Ex-OEM experience preferred
• Applicable trade completion certificate
• Australian working entitlements
• High attention to detail and a strong approach to safety
• Order 41 NSW Medical
• Current S123 – highly desirable
• Current mine site inductions preferred
• Valid C Class drivers licence
Don’t delay APPLY NOW, be part of our growing team and be recognised for the work that you do!
Applicants are welcome to contact Tracey on 07 3059 6142.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team