Underground Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics
Job no: 492383
Work type: Casual, Full time
Location: WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
- Have you got what it takes to work on a 30 tonne underground truck one day and a 600 tonne excavator the next?
- Do you want the opportunity to work across 46 sites - open cut and underground?
- Would you like a structured long term roster or the flexibility to work in a Field Service Role.
- Would you like to join a team where your manager knows your strengths and goals, you're not just a number?
- Do you want career progression?
- Would you like to partake in regular team events?
- Do you want your flights covered from your capital city?
Then Mader is for you!!!!
- Top rates $$$$$$
- Opportunities all over Australia and internationally
- High Risk training provided
- Salary Packaging (Personal flights & Vehicles)
- Salary Sacrifice Super contribution
We are looking for candidates with:
- Valid AUS/NZ Recognised Trade Certificate, with proven experience
- Experience with Cat, Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, Sandvik and Atlas Copco And Other brands of Heavy Mobile Equipment.
- Mine site experience in underground and surface positions.
- Strong focus on safety with excellent trouble shooting skills
- Motivated with a professional attitude
- Valid C class driver's licence
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend