Senior Mechanical Fitters & Electricians | Fixed Plant - 7/7 DIDO Roster
Job no: 493120
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trades
MADER GROUP'S INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE DIVISION IS BOOMING - WE NEED YOU!
Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ for 2021
Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists.
With local branches across Australia, United States, Africa and Asia and 1,600 employees across the globe, Mader has the capacity to deploy skilled tradespeople across the world to provide top tier equipment maintenance to over 240+ global customers, a feat only made possible by attracting and retaining the best workforce.
Our strong workplace culture is the foundation of our business. We're values driven, solutions focused and backed by a management team that believe in team work, opportunity and personal growth.
Due to continued growth, Mader are currently seeking Mechanical Fitters & Electricians with Senior level fixed plant experience to join our infrastructure team in SA.
What is the role?
This role is based within our Infrastructure Maintenance team, DIDO from Adelaide on an 7/7 Roster.
You will be working on the improvement on the existing preventative maintenance inspections used on a Refinery site.
This role will ultimately require yourself to have a higher level understanding of Fixed Plant equipment + forward thinking of potential failures/maintenance required to keep the plant running i.e. Bolts, couplings, electrical connection boxes etc.
A background as a Leading Hand/Supervisor would be ideal but not necessary.
Why Join Mader Group?
- Excellent Rates + Project Allowance + Superannuation on all hours
- Family focused values
- Genuine loyalty given to our employees
- Salary Sacrificing and referral incentive bonuses
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- Years of Service Bonuses awarded
- Team Leadership program
- Regular team events
- Senior level trade based experience (Leading Hand or Supervisory ideal)
- Trade Certificate relevant to your trade (Mechanical Fitter or Electrical)
- Drivers Licence
- Electrical Licence (For Electrical positions only)
- Previous hands on experience on Fixed Plant equipment
- Computer Literate (Able to use Microsoft Excel)
- National Police Check within 3-6 months or willing to get
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Document writing experience
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend