Mechanical Supervisors & Leading Hands | FIFO Shutdowns
Job no: 493096
Work type: Casual
Location: Bunbury & South West, Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest, Kalgoorlie & Goldfield, Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trades, Team Leader & Supervision
Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ & 'Mining Contractor of the Year' for 2021!
Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists. We are passionate about maintenance and dedicated to helping our mining and civil customers hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
With a global network of 240+ customers and local branches across Australia, United States, Africa and Asia, Mader has the capacity to deploy skilled and dynamic tradespeople across the world for top tier equipment maintenance, a feat only made possible by attracting and retaining the best workforce.
About the Role:
Due to continued growth, Mader are currently seeking Mechanical Supervisors & Leading Hands to join our Fixed Plant Maintenance Shutdown Crews.
This is a FIFO role ex. Perth
This role will be based on a consistent shutdown schedule within our Fixed Plant Maintenance crews.
What makes Mader different?
- Genuine loyalty & family values withheld at Mader
- How we look after our team - the care and investment we put into our crews to give you a successful career at Mader
- Be rewarded for the work you put in
- We invest in YOU to ensure you have a long term successful career with Mader
- Salary Sacrificing and referral incentive bonuses
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- Years of Service Bonuses awarded
- Team Leadership program
- Regular team events
What do I need to join?
- Trade Certificate - Mechanical Fitter or Boilermaker Trade
- Section 44
- Drivers Licence
- National Police Check within 3-6 months or willing to get
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude - Become a part of the Mader Family!
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend