Mechanical Trades | CHPP/Fixed Plant Maintainers
Job no: 493090
Work type: Casual
Location: Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett, Cairns & Far North QLD, Gladstone & Central QLD, Mackay & Coalfields, Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast, Brisbane
Categories: Operations - Trades
Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ for 2021!
Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists. We are passionate about maintenance and dedicated to helping our mining and civil customers hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
With a global network of 240+ customers and local branches across Australia, United States, Africa and Asia, Mader has the capacity to deploy skilled and dynamic tradespeople across the world for top tier equipment maintenance, a feat only made possible by attracting and retaining the best workforce.
Mechanical Fitters, Pump Fitters, Boilermakers, Riggers, Electricians - We want to hear from you!
About the role:
- Fixed Plant / CHPP Maintenance
- Demonstrated fault-finding and diagnostic experience in Fixed Plant Mining equipment
- Perform any planned maintenance including breakdown repairs as directed
- Performing scheduled maintenance, statutory testing, and inspections
- Perform breakdowns on fixed plant equipment
What makes Mader different?
- Genuine loyalty & family values withheld at Mader
- How we look after our team - the care and investment we put into our crews to give you a successful career at Mader
- Be rewarded for the work you put in
- Salary Sacrificing and referral incentive bonuses
- Gym & Private Health Discounts
- Years of Service Bonuses awarded
- Team Leadership program
- Regular team events - Fishing Charter booked in August!
- Trade Certificate relevant to your trade
- Coal Board Medical
- Manual Drivers Licence
- National Police Check within 3-6 months or willing to obtain
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space ticket
- Previous hands on experience on Fixed Plant
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Strong commitment towards safety and quality
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend