HV Electricians | FIFO 2/1 Roster
Job no: 493083
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Be part of a dynamic team working alongside experienced industry leaders. Exposure to a variety of sites, projects and a range of clients, which will include rebuilds, repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
Due to the continued growth, Mader are currently seeking HV (High Voltage) Electricians to join our WA Fixed Plant Maintenance crew on long term FIFO 2/1 rosters within the Pilbara.
Create the career you have always wanted with our respectable crews.
- Above market remuneration
- Flexible Project Rosters - Variety of sites & types of works
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Career development opportunities – advance to management
- Strong team culture - be known throughout the business
- Regular team events
- Rewarding benefits offered including Referral schemes, salary sacrificing, years of service awards
- Work with the big players
- WA Electrical License
- HV Qualification
- First Aid, CPR & Live LV Panel Rescue
- Experience working on fixed plant – wet and dry processing
- Hold current Work Safely at Heights and Confined Space Entry tickets
- Current Driver’s License – C Class Manual
- Be able to follow all procedures and complete all tasks safely and efficiently
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend