Reception / Administration
Job no: 493064
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth - Maddington Workshop
Proudly awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ for 2021!
Mader Group is a leading heavy equipment maintenance provider powered by mechanically minded specialists. We are passionate about maintenance and dedicated to helping our mining and civil customers hit targets daily through optimal fleet and plant performance.
With a global network of 240+ customers and local branches across Australia, United States, Africa and Asia, Mader has the capacity to deploy skilled and dynamic tradespeople across the world for top tier equipment maintenance, a feat only made possible by attracting and retaining the best workforce.
About the role:
Our Perth Workshop based in Maddington is seeking a fun and friendly receptionist / administrator to join our team. This is a full time permanent role working a 40 hours a week.
Main responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for employees
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Timesheet and payroll reconciliation
- Creation and reconciliation of monthly invoices
- Booking and managing employee flights for a variety of mine sites
- Booking and managing accommodation for employees
- Liaising with site staff and employees to ensure smooth entry and exit from sites
- Mobilise personnel through any client or site-specific databases
- Organising site-specific inductions, PPE and medical requirements
- Monitoring of employee licenses/tickets and maintaining Training Matrix
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Site experience and knowledge of WA mining important but not essential
- Accurate data entry skills
- Very proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Uncapped bonuses
- Site, interstate and international travel opportunities
- Gym and private health discounts
- Regular team events
- A fun, friendly working environment
Our strong workplace culture is the foundation of our business. We're values driven, solutions focused and backed by a management team that believe in team work, opportunity and personal growth. Besides working alongside great people, you'll enjoy team events, a range of employee benefits and generous bonus incentives.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend