Digger Fitters | Diesel Fitters | Mobile Plant Shut Down Crew - QLD / NSW
Job no: 493062
Work type: Casual
Location: Bowen Basin, Mackay
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR THOSE STARTING WITHIN OUR SHUT DOWN CREW & FIELD SERVICE DIVISION BEFORE 2022 - ENJOY $3,000 CASH (T&Cs)
Mader Queensland - Shut Down Crew is in full swing operating across multiple Queensland sites. If you want to be part of the action, get in touch today to find out why Mader continues to be the employer of choice within heavy equipment maintenance.
Skills and Experience
- Australian Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting, Mobile Plant or other Heavy Equipment stream (RPL available to those who have extensive hands-on heavy equipment experience)
- Previous experience maintaining OEM equipment such as CAT, Hitachi, Liebherr, Komatsu, Terex, Sandvik, Atlas Copco/Epiroc etc.
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain (facilitated by us)
- Valid Police Clearance or willing to obtain
Employee Perks & Benefits
- Casual Contracts - progression to Permanent Employment available
- 10% superannuation paid on all hours
- Salary Sacrifice flights available
- Recognition of Prior Learning provided (RP $3,000)
- Mates of Mader – referral program ($3,000 T&Cs)
- Management pathways – Team Leader, Supervisor, Coordinator, Area Manager
- Career opportunities across Australia – W.A., N.T., N.S.W, VIC, TAS
- International assignments including USA, Mongolia, Mauritania, PNG & more.
Join a company that values you and enables your career plans. At Mader, it’s a career not just a job!
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to Sam@madergroup.com.au or call Sam on 0413 2261 121
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend