Come and see what it's like to work for Australia’s ‘Most Trusted Mining & Civil Contractor’ 2021!
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy 1,400 employees across Australia, U.S.A, Mongolia, PNG, Mauritania & Laos, providing people, expertise, and maintenance solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
We are currently seeking experienced UNDERGROUND Heavy Duty Diesel/Plant Mechanics for FIFO work - 2/2 or 7/7 roster.
The best part about joining Mader is the exponential growth you immediately experience by getting hands on experience on a variety of equipment, access to International and Interstate positions.
Come onboard and enjoy:
- FIFO out of Sydney (flights paid for) on 2/2 or 7/7 roster
- NSW based site
- $65+ per hr +10% super paid on ALL hours
- Camp provided, ongoing work
What else can Mader offer?
- Upskilling and training opportunities including RPL, tickets and more
- Regular team and company-wide events (Mader Days, Family nights, Division Meet Ups and Christmas Party held in three states to accommodating our workforce)
- International opportunities across Africa, Asia, PNG, US and Canada
- Gym and private health discounts / Salary sacrificing / Years of service gift scheme
- Mates of Mader referrals bonus - earn up to $3000 for a successful referral
Skills & Experience needed for the job:
- Previous experience servicing and maintaining UNDERGROUND mining equipment
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
Join Mader for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume through Seek.
Have any questions?
Please call Sam on 0413 226 121 or email Sam@madergroup.com.au