Plant Mechanics - Civil Construction
Job no: 493042
Work type: Casual
Location: Wollongong, Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
As a national leader in mining, we’re aligned with a broad network of industry players including all major owner-miners in Australia. Work on a large variety of equipment spread over a range of worksites all across NSW, including the Hunter Valley and Gunnedah Basin, with future opportunities intrastate and international, as well as local work opportunities.
Mader Group is celebrating over 15 years, so choose an award-winning company that’s in it for the long haul.
If you have experience working on Mobile Plant equipment and are looking for a rostered work but be home ever night - we have a job for you!
The job on offer:
- Great pay - we pay TOP $$$ in the state - up to $65/hr+ super
- Various rosters 7/7, 2/1 or M-F
- Company UTE + fuel
Work on a large local construction project, make great $$$ and be home every night!
- Fortnightly pay
- Super paid on all hours
- Referral schemes up to $3000 - refer a mate and earn extra CASH!
- Interstate and international opportunities (USA/Asia)
For this position you need:
- Australian recognised Mobile Plant Trade Certificate
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience preferred
- Strong diagnostic capabilities and motivated with a professional attitude
- Respect for safety and an approach that promotes safety in the workplace
Click APPLY NOW and send your resume today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend