Job no: 493017
Work type: Casual
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader Group is a global leader in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance.
We are currently seeking experienced site based Auto Electricians to work as part of the maintenance team at various sites across NSW.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Big $$$ - get paid what you are worth - top industry rates
- Stay local in NSW - we pay the highest rates in the state
- Flexible rosters tailored to you (perfect for families)
- Fixed various or flexible field service rosters available + multiple sites on offer
- Work for family orientated company
- Field service vehicles + fuel cards available
- Built and operated by tradespeople
- Reward programs based years of service
- Think big - global employment opportunities available!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate
- Strong post trade experience on CAT, Komatsu, O&K and Liebherr
- A/C Refrigerant licence – CERT II in Automotive Air-Conditioning
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
Don’t delay – APPLY NOW, be a part of our growing Ancillary team and be recognised for the work you do!
Applicants are welcome to email email@example.com for more information
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend