Mobile Maintenance Scheduler
Job no: 493013
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Team Leader & Supervision
Awarded Australia’s ‘Most Trusted Mining & Civil Contractor’ for 2021
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy over 1,600 employees across Australia, U.S.A, Mongolia, PNG, Mauritania & Laos, providing people, expertise, and maintenance solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
Mader have various spots available for Mobile Maintenance Schedulers working accross the WA Mining Sector
- On-going / Short-term / Long-term / Contract - Chose a spot that suits you!
These roles are perfect for Schedulers that are keen to work across different sites, gain new experiences and get great exposure!
- Extensive experience having worked across scheduling and planning for Mining Mobile Plant Assets
- Highly proficient in using such systems including; Pronto, Manipac, CMMS, MS Office Suite
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate – Mobile Plant Technology, Diesel Fitter, Heavy Equipment, etc (advantageous)
- Australian Working Rights
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
- Assist with goods and services for both scheduled and unscheduled work
- Long term scheduling of servicing and inspections of fleet
- Organisation of tooling and goods required for major shuts
- Contribute to the weekly and monthly department reporting as required
- Continuous improvement of maintenance plans and timelines
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with operational and functional teams
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- A variety of projects & rosters to choose from
- International opportunities across Africa, Asia, PNG, US and Canada
- Regular team and company-wide events (Mader Days, Family nights, Division Meet Ups and Christmas Party - Perth/Brisbane/Fort Collins/Reno)
- Career advancement including access to operational roles
- Relocation assistance (for interstate employees)
- Gym and private health discounts
- Salary sacrificing
- Years of service gift scheme
- Long service leave
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend