Job no: 493008
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Come and see why Mader was awarded Australia’s ‘Most Trusted Mining & Civil Contractor’ for 2021.
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy over 1,500 employees across Australia, U.S.A, Mongolia, PNG, Mauritania & Laos, providing people, expertise, and maintenance solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
Seeking Maintenance Planners who have previous experience planning & scheduling mobile mining fleets. Multiple positions available across our current portfolio of clients within Australia including underground and surface mining.
Perth Based - 5:2 available with immediate starts
FIFO Rosters - 4:3, 5:2, 7:7 or 8:6 available with immediate starts
- Extensive experience having worked in either surface mining or underground operations, specialising in mobile plant maintenance
- Highly proficient in using such systems including; SAP, Pronto, CMMS, MS Office Suite
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate – Mobile Plant Technology, Diesel Fitter, Heavy Equipment, advantageous
- Australian Working Rights
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
- Short-term, Long-term and shutdown planning
- Prepare work scopes for areas of responsibility and assign and communicate priorities to maximise equipment availability
- Communication of plans to both maintenance and operational personnel.
- Provide detailed plans to site scheduling teams for major works
- Review work order operations to identify changes & improvements which can be made and ensure scope is correct and all resources required are allocated.
- Manage maintenance requests for work centre.
- Create work orders for all approved notifications.
- Review system generated work and release to ensure materials arrive within lead times.
- Inventory management
- Validation of data
- Top industry rates
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- A variety of rosters to choose from - FIFO or Perth Based
- Advanced specific training and leadership program
- International opportunities across Africa, Asia, PNG, US and Canada
- Regular team and company-wide events (Mader Days, Family nights, Division Meet Ups and Christmas Party)
- Relocation assistance (for interstate employees)
- Gym and private health discounts
- Salary sacrificing
- Years of service gift scheme
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claudia Mazza on 0429 680 695 for a confidential chat.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend