Trade Upgrade - Female LV to HD Mechanics
Job no: 493004
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Calling all female LV mechanics!
As part of our commitment to diversity, Mader Group is excited to introduce an all-female intake, built to help us achieve our long term goal of 30% female representation in our Trade Up Program and drive increased diversity in the mining sector.
If you’re a female Light Vehicle Mechanic looking for a foothold into the mining industry, join the Mader team now to kick start your career today. You’ll join an all-female intake of upskilling Mechanics as they gain their Heavy Duty Trade Qualification through our 18-month Trade Up Program.
This is a full-time apprenticeship program that would see you undergo a 10-week TAFE class and spend the remainder of the time in field, working alongside WA’s leading major miners as part of the Mader Family!
- 10 Week TAFE block to undergo all units of your Cert III in Mobile Plant Technology
- 15 Month on-the-job learning working with some of the best mechanics in the industry
What we are offering:
- Long-term career opportunities upon completion
- Paid flights available from most interstate airports
- Various rosters
- Competitive pay rate whilst up-skilling and then huge earning potential once qualified
- Full time contract incl. 5 weeks annual leave, personal leave etc.
- Super paid on all hours
- Structured support and mentoring for the duration of the program
- Exposure to all aspects of the HD Qualification through both classroom and workplace learning
What we are looking for:
- Hold a minimum of Cert III in Light Vehicle Technology / Cert III in Automotive - Light Vehicle
- Drive and passion to learn
- Ability to commit to a full 18-month program
- Ability to complete a pre-employment medical incl. drug and alcohol screen
- Flexible on working rosters
- Keen and committed can-do attitude!
For more information, please feel free to contact Charlotte Wagner on 0447 300 297 / email@example.com
The program will start early July 2021 but to secure to spot on this rare opportunity, apply today!
Mader are an equal opportunity employer and we are super excited to be able to offer this program to female applicants.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend