Recruitment Specialist / Consultant | Talent Acquisition
Job no: 493003
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth - Head Office
Categories: Human Resources
Awarded Australia’s ‘Most Trusted Mining & Civil Contractor’ for 2021
About the Company
Mader Group - the mechanically minded specialists in preventative maintenance. Today we work across the globe, deploying over 1,500 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. Only made possible through sourcing and retaining the very best in the industry.
We currently have a Recruitment Specialist role available for an immediate start within our Pilbara division. This vacancy is a result of exponential growth seen over the past three months. The successful applicant will have previous experience recruiting blue collar roles preferably across either the mining, civil construction or transport industry.
Reporting to the respective Area Manager, the role will include:
- Specialist recruitment – attraction to on-boarding stage
- Implementing new candidate attraction initiatives
- Liaising and supporting hiring managers through selection process
- Conducting face-to-face and video interviews
- Pro-active candidate sourcing through various platforms – referrals, talent search, social media, Seek, ATS, LinkedIn etc.
- Prepare and manage employment offers & on-boarding process
- Ad hoc administration and reporting tasks
- Previous experience within either the mining / civil construction / transport industry
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing a high volume recruitment desk; exceeding at both multi-tasking and prioritising
- Sound knowledge of PageUp, Seek platform and Greentree (advantageous)
- Demonstrate strong candidate care and customer service
- High attention to detail
- Eager to further develop a warm desk and thrives within a team environment
- Confident and professional phone manner
- Outstanding verbal and written communications
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
- Works collaboratively in a team environment
- Motivated and self-driven to hit targets
- Hold a valid and current drivers licence
In return we offer:
- Permanent employment with bonus incentives
- Exposure to work across Australia wide mining market with possible international opportunities in our USA offices
- Variety of company perks & benefits
- A fun, friendly working environment
- A chance to develop your skills and gain exposure within the mining industry.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encouraging Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend