Job no: 492973
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Company
Mader Group - the mechanically minded specialists in preventative maintenance. Today we work across the globe, deploying over 1,400 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and America.
We are invested in the growing the next generation of trades people in the mining industry. As a result of the continuous growth of our Apprenticeship programs, Mader are looking for a Trade Upgrade Coordinator to join our Perth Head Office.
About the role
This exciting new opportunity will see you in charge of running and growing your team of up-skilling apprentices. Reporting to the Training Manager, the Trade Upgrade Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day management, tracking and scheduling of a portfolio of 40-50 HD Apprentices.
With support from the Training Manager and Training Administrator, the coordinator will be responsible for;
- Mentoring and supporting apprentices throughout the duration of their trade upgrade
- Assisting with selection of mechanics for upcoming Trade Upgrade intakes
- Pursuing new work opportunities for Trade Upgrades through existing and potential customer base
- Scheduling work to maintain a consistent work-flow
- Regular site travel to assess on-the-job learning
- Tracking of development throughout apprenticeship
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous supervision experience
- Sound understanding of the apprenticeship process
- Ability to work with and manage a dynamic team
- Drive and passion to grow a business
- Ability to adapt and work with stakeholders at all levels inside and outside the business
- Mechanical Trade Qualification is desired but not essential
Working across all regions of WA, this role will need to work cohesively with other Mader Coordinators and Managers to work towards the best trade outcome for our apprentices.
This role is perfect for someone looking to give-back to the mining industry and help develop the Mader Mechanics of the future. In return, Mader offers a competitive salary package, endless growth opportunities and great company benefits.
For more information or a confidential chat, applications can contact Charlotte Annakin (Training Manager) on 0447 300 297.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend