Job no: 492972
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Management & Executive, Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Company
Mader Group - the mechanically minded specialists in preventative maintenance. Today we work across the globe, deploying over 1,400 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and America.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Coordinator to join our growing Ancillary operations team based in our Perth Head Office.
About the role
This exciting new opportunity will see you in charge of running and growing your team of trades people and trade support personnel. Reporting to the Area Manager - Ancillary, the Coordinator will be responsible for providing end-to-end support to our clients and managing your own portfolio of a team of 70+ employees including, LV Mechanics, Road Transport Mechanics, Servicepeople and Trade Assistants.
With support from the Area Manager, other experienced coordinators and administration team, the coordinator will be responsible for;
- Scheduling work to maintain a consistent work-flow
- Pursuing new work opportunities through existing and potential customer base
- Assisting with the recruitment of new team personnel including interviewing, employment offer negotiation and onboarding
- Day to day management of the field team including recognition and reward plus performance management
- Ahoc employee engagement activities
- Regular site travel to conduct client visits and candidate check-ins
- Drive a positive safety culture and reinforce safety messaging to the workforce
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous supervision experience
- Sound understanding of the mining industry
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to work with and manage a dynamic team
- Drive and passion to grow a business
- Intermediate computer literacy skills (including Microsoft Office)
- Ability to adapt and work with stakeholders at all levels inside and outside the business
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
This role is perfect for a tradesperson looking to transition into an office based environment. In return, Mader offers a competitive salary package, endless growth opportunities and great company benefits.
For more information or a confidential chat, applications can contact Darren Prontelli (Area Manager) on Mobile - 0447 187 514. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend