Light Vehicle Fleet Coordinator
Job no: 492969
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington, WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Team Leader & Supervision
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy 1,400 employees globally, providing people, expertise, and maintenance solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
We are currently seeking a Light Vehicle Fleet Coordinator to plan and execute fleet inspections and reports, based at our Maddington workshop. Working Monday to Friday 47.5 hours per week. You will be required to communicate with intercompany divisions on maintenance strategy for the plan and work of over 400 light vehicles.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- 3 + years’ experience in hands on role
- Extensive 4WD experience
- 1-year office based role or coordination experience
- Computer literate with Microsoft office suite
- Forklift ticket
- AC ticket
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
- Top industry rates with pay review at 3 months
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team leadership program
- Generous Mates of Mader referrals bonuses
- Regular team events
- Super paid on all hours worked
- ‘Employee of the Year’ Awards (ask us about this!)
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maria Plaza on 0447 330 353.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend