Mader Queensland is a division of Mader Group, a global mining maintenance company that provides maintenance professionals to the mining industry. Built on a foundation of providing a premium product Mader QLD are looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our brand new office located in Hamilton! You will enjoy working within a close knit team including Managers, Coordinators and Administration Clerks.
This exciting new opportunity will see you working with industry leaders in selection and on-boarding of mobile plant maintenance personnel.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role will include:
• Specialist recruitment – attraction to on-boarding stage
• Implementing new candidate attraction initiatives
• Liaising and supporting hiring managers through selection process
• Meeting daily, weekly and monthly KPI's
• Pro-active candidate sourcing through various platforms – referrals, talent search, social media, LinkedIn etc.
• Prepare and manage employment offers & on-boarding process
Our successful candidate must:
• Previous experience within the mining / civil construction / transport industry
• 2+ year’s experience in recruitment managing a large volume desk
• Sound knowledge of PageUp, Seek and Greentree (advantageous)
• Demonstrate strong candidate care & customer service
• Show great attention to detail
• Confident and professional phone manner
• Outstanding verbal and written communications
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work
• Works collaboratively in a team environment
• Motivated and self-driven to hit targets
• Hold a valid and current drivers licence
In return we offer:
• Competitive employment package (base + commission)
• Exposure to work across Australia wide mining market with possible international opportunities
• Variety of company perks & benefits
• A fun, friendly working environment
• Endless career progression opportunities – where can Mader take you?
If you are highly motivated to succeed with an industry leader, have a growth mindset and want to join a professional, collaborative team then send us your resumes now.
Successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encouraging Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity please call Stephanie on 0455 267 568 or apply today via Seek.