Auto Electricians - Rostered Maintenance / Field Service - Queensland
Job no: 492906
Work type: Casual
Location: Queensland - Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Did you know when you join Mader Queensland, you've instantly gained access to a long list of career opportunities !! Here’s why:
- Mader employees are now located in every state across Australia
- Mader have seen exceptional growth overseas including in their U.S., Canada and Hong Kong offices; with 10 HD Fitters deploying to the U.S. in March 2021.
- Another 15 LV Mechanics have recently been locked in to complete their trade upgrades in 2021.
- 5 x lucky experienced plant mechanics have gained their equivalent Australian trade in the month of November alone.
- Mader Queensland comprises of 4 divisions: Rostered Maintenance, Ancillary, Field Service and Shutdowns.
- Mader Contracting in W.A. has 9 divisions - Rostered Maintenance, Field Service, Rapid Response, Metro, International, Drills Support, Shutdowns, HME Electrical, Goldfields and Ancillary
- Along with 1,400 team mates enjoy diversity with the one employer yet the company’s structure ensures every member of the team has a close relationship with their coordinators and managers.
- Sponsorships, bonuses, employee discounts, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance, frequent safety meetings, Mader Days, referral scheme, insurance and so much more.
We’re actively hiring qualified Auto Electricians with previous experience on heavy equipment. With Rostered Maintenance and Field Service positions available based on various rosters such as fixed 7/7 or flexible rosters, we have an offer for you.
To be considered, you must hold the following:
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate
- Strong post trade experience on either Komatsu, Hitachi, Liebherr, CAT or O&K
- A/C Refrigerant licence – CERT II in Automotive Air-Conditioning
- Strong focus on safety and quality
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Current Standard 11 or willingness to acquire
To apply simply submit your resume online or email Samz@madergroup.com.au for more information.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend