Heavy Diesel Mechanic - QLD have it all here in the sunshine state
Job no: 492901
Work type: Casual
Location: Queensland - Brisbane, Queensland - Mackay, Queensland - Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
*** FIFO Brisbane & DIDO to site available across QLD ***
We’re actively hiring qualified Heavy Diesel Fitters with previous experience on mobile plant. With Rostered Maintenance, Shutdowns and Field Service positions available based on various rosters such as fixed 7/7, 2/1, 3/1 or flexible rosters, we have it here in QLD. We can offer immediate starts as well as delayed starts.
Mader means more for your career. Here's why:
- Mader employees are now located in every state across Australia
- Mader have seen exceptional growth overseas including in their U.S., Canada and Hong Kong offices; with 10 HD Fitters deploying to the U.S. in March 2021.
- Progressive with upskilling and trade recognitions for those trades personnel with extensive experience on heavy equipment - we have a training department dedicated to this
- Mader Queensland comprises of 4 divisions: Rostered Maintenance, Ancillary, Field Service and Shutdowns.
- Mader Contracting in W.A. has 9 divisions - Rostered Maintenance, Field Service, Rapid Response, Metro, International, Shutdowns, Drills Support, HME Electrical, Goldfields and Ancillary
- Along with 1,400 team mates enjoy diversity with the one employer yet the company’s structure ensures every member of the team has a close relationship with their coordinators and managers.
- Sponsorships, bonuses, employee discounts, salary sacrifice, relocation assistance, frequent safety meetings, Mader Days, referral scheme, insurance and so much more.
To be considered, you must hold the following:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Mobile Plant or Diesel Fitting) essential for QLD positions
- (for those who hold a variant trade we do have upskilling options available with our WA team)
- Standard 11 required or willingness to obtain (we can facilitate)
- Coal Board Medical advantageous
- 2 years Post trade experience on either mining equipment, civil construction or agricultural
- Valid C class driver's licence
- Ability to take ownership of each job and be responsible for meeting time frames
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Company and customer focused
To apply simply submit your resume online or email Samz@madergroup.com.au for more information.
Mader Qld is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to join our team.
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend