Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Job no: 492887
Work type: Full time
Location: Wyoming, Utah, Minnesota, Texas
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Who are we?
Mader is a world leading Heavy Equipment Maintenance company that provides a variety of the best technical specialist’s to provide mechanical and electrical support on all mobile mining equipment.
What will I do?
- Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Machine rebuilds and overhauls
- Breakdown support
- Major component change outs
- Training/mentorship opportunities for highly skilled techs
As a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for Mader you will be expected to have:
- Mining equipment experience on (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sandvik, Liebherr)
- Previous experience working on surface or underground mine sites - highly desired
- Able to do shift work (days/nights) and work away from home if/when required
- Positive, can do attitude. Be the person you would want on your team!
- Industry leading competitive rates ($130,000 to $200,000+ per annum)
- 72 to 84 hours per week on average
See what we’ve been up to:
If you want more information, please click the link below:
Apply now and see where a career with Mader can take you!
**only US citizens will be considered!**
Advertised: Mountain Daylight Time
Applications close: Mountain Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend