Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics
Job no: 492858
Work type: Casual, Full time
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role
Flying from Perth to site completing planned maintenance, servicing and general maintenance on mining or civil construction mobile plant. We have an assortment of rosters to choose from.
When you join the Rostered Maintenance - Pilbara division you will have the option to choose from any mine site workshop based in the Pilbara, enjoy a routine whereby you can plan your year ahead, gain access to all the Mader perks and employee benefits. The best part about joining Mader is the exponential growth you immediately experience by getting hands on experience on a variety of equipment, access to International and Interstate positions; not to mention the future coordinator and managerial opportunities.
Over 1,400 employees have joined us to design their career. There's no need to ever find another job once you see what Mader offers.
- Extensive knowledge of CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Sandvik
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate - Diesel Fitter, Heavy Equipment, Mobile Plant
- Current FMG, Rio Tinto, Roy Hill, BHP Inductions advantageous
- Current High Risk Work Licences such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB, WAH (desirable)
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
If you require more details regarding these positions or would like to learn more about how Mader is the leader in heavy equipment maintenance; give Sam Zanevra a call on 0413 226 121or simply apply either online or by sending your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend