Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic l 4th Year Apprentices
Job no: 492856
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Southwest, WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role
Are you finishing up your apprenticeship in late December/start of January? We want to hear from you! Apply now to be in our pool of applicants to start in January!
Put your training into action and come and show us what you’re made of! We currently have a limited number of positions available for newly qualified Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our Rostered Maintenance team in the Pilbara.
- Top industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months
- Flexible rosters tailored to you (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- International opportunities across US, Canada, Africa and Asia
- Trade specific training and upskilling opportunities
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Long service leave
- Team leadership programs
- Mates of Mader referrals bonus
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Regular team events
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Trade Qualifications
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Fully qualified HDDMs who have recently completed their training
- Right attitude and aptitude
- Let Mader shape your career
- Gain exposure and experience
- Mentored alongside some of the most experienced Mechanics in the industry
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cindy Nguyen on 0439 217 115.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend