Job no: 492855
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are currently seeking Flashbutt maintainers to join our Port & Rail division. FIFO from Perth to the Pilbara on a ongoing 2:1 roster with a company ute supplied.
- Top industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months
- Company ute supplied
- Advanced trade specific training
- Relocation assistance up to $20,000
- International opportunities across the US, Africa, Asia and Canada.
- Paid quarantine periods and accommodation
- Gym and Private Health discounts
- Salary sacrificing
- Tool Insurance and discounts
- Salary Sacrificing
- Years of service incentives
- Team Leadership Programs
- Mates of Mader referral bonuses
Skills & Experience:
- Trade qualified Electrician or Mechanic
- Australian working rights
- Prior experience working on Track Machines or MEM is essential
- Valid driver license
- Strong focus on safety and quality
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend