Heavy Road Transport Mechanics and Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters
Job no: 492840
Work type: Casual
Location: Midwest, Southwest
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role
- Heavy Road Transport Mechanics and Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters required for ongoing long-term employment.
- Sites based in the Mid West.
- FIFO options available with Flexible rosters - tailored to your lifestyle.
- Extensive fleet of modern underground and surface mining equipment.
- Ute provided for Field Service positions.
- All pre-mobilisation and out-of-pocket expenses covered.
- Airport parking Reimbursed while you are at work.
- Relocation benefits for successful interstate candidates.
Skills & Experience:
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate
- Experience working on earthmoving equipment CAT, Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Hitachi and Liebherr
- Current Work Tickets (desirable)
- Top industry rates with pay review at 3 months
- Access to a large variety of sites, regions and equipment
- Company Ute supplied for field service roles
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team leadership program
- Generous Mates of Mader referrals bonuses
- Regular team events
- Paid quarantine periods and accommodation
- Relocation assistance
- Super paid on all hours worked
- ‘Employee of the Year’ Awards (ask us about this!)
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to email@example.com or call Maria on 0447 330 353.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend