Field service - Diesel Mechanics - Midwest
Job no: 492840
Work type: Casual
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Due to continued and stable growth, Mader currently have over 25 vacancies for Road Transport and Mobile Plant mechanics within our Midwest division.
If you have extensive experience working on road trains or OEM equipment and looking to join a well-established company that can offer you flexibility, top rates and the opportunity to upskill then come and join the team!
About the Role:
- Heavy Road Transport Mechanics and Heavy Duty Diesel Fitters required for ongoing long-term employment
- Choose where you work - Mid West / Perth or South West
- FIFO options available with flexible rosters - tailored to your lifestyle
- Extensive fleet of modern underground and surface mining equipment
- Ute provided for Field Service positions
- All pre-mobilisation and out-of-pocket expenses covered
- Relocation benefits for successful interstate candidates
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant trade certificate
- Australian working rights
- Valid driver license
- Prior mining experienced - desired
- $3,000 Mates of Mader referrals bonus
- Gym and private health discounts
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service bonuses
- Team leadership program
- Regular team events - fishing, go karts, golf and more!
- Super paid on all hours worked
- ‘Employee of the Year’ Awards (ask us about this!)
- Opportunities across Australia and Internationally
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph on 0456 110 101.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend