Job no: 492833
Work type: Full time
Location: WA - Perth, Head Office
Categories: Human Resources
Mader Group - the mechanically minded specialists in preventative maintenance. Today we work across the globe, deploying over 1,300 highly skilled and dynamic employees throughout the major mining regions of Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. Only made possible through sourcing and retaining the best workforce
About the role:
We have an opportunity within our HR team for an enthusiastic and energetic HR administrator. The HR administrator provides a high level of general administration support to our HR team. The role will require efficient and accurate completion of transactional HR activities such as:
- Management of the HR inbox
- Completion of employment documents; contracts of employment, pay variations, confirmation of employment letters, etc.
- New employee data entry into HR information system (Greentree)
- Management of employee contact information database in Mail Chimp
- Management of the employee years of service awards
- Coordination of off-boarding process including the completion of termination letters and exit interviews
The successful applicant will:
- Have a demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Possess proficient skills in the Microsoft office suit
- Have a demonstrated understanding of basic HR frameworks
Applicants who have previous experience in a similar HR Administration role or transferable skills will be viewed favourably.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encouraging Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend