Mechanical Fitter Fixed Plant
Job no: 492827
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Work with our skilled team to provide the highest quality preventative and reactive mechanical and hydraulic maintenance to all plant machinery.
About the Company
Mader Group has forged a reputation in mining and civil industries as the specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance. Today, we deploy over 1,300 employees throughout Australia and the world, providing people, expertise, and team-based solutions to keep heavy equipment powering at peak performance.
About the Role
- Rebuilds and repairs on Warman, Weir or Gyro pumps
- Have previous experience with Jaw, Cone and Sizer crushers
- Conveyor maintenance
- Work autonomously or as part of a team to get jobs done at a high standard
- Follow all procedures and complete all tasks safely and efficiently
- Flexible rosters - lifestyle and family friendly
- Competitive hourly rates
- Career development opportunities
- Exposure to Australia’s mining industry leaders
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Salary Sacrificing and referral incentive bonuses
- Mechanical Fitter Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space tickets
Work for an employer that has 15 years’ experience providing their employees with MORE – more sites, more equipment and more variety!
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Click the ‘Apply’ Link to apply now!
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend