Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - QLD Based on a 7/7 Roster
Job no: 492805
Work type: Casual
Location: Queensland - Bowen Basin
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade, Team Leader & Supervision, Technical Training & Engineering
We can offer:
- $60 - $70.00 + Accom and meals + super on all hours + LSL
- Long term work with options for Full time
- Opportunities to work across Australia without changing shirts!
- Transport to and from site provided
- Salary sacrificing for flights and relocations
- Novated lease arrangement for your new toys
- Regular team events
- Large variety of sites including all the major owner miners and contractors.
What you need:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Mobile Plant or Diesel Fitting) essential
- Standard 11 required or willingness to obtain
- Coal Board Medical advantageous
- 2 years post trade experience on large scale civil and mining equipment
- Valid C class driver's licence
We are a heavy equipment maintenance company that prides ourselves on loyalty, mateship and having pride in our brand. Reporting to our Rostered Maintenance Coordinator you will enjoy working in a team that provides stability for you and your family. Providing support to our clients in a workshop on site, this is the perfect opportunity to gain more experience in the mining industry or simply utilise your knowledge and technical abilities whilst enjoying rosters that suit your family and lifestyle commitments.
Applicants are welcome to contact Jenna on 07 3059 6140 or via email email@example.com
Check us out here - https://www.madergroup.com.au
As an employer we pride ourselves on our positive corporate culture and encourage applications from a diverse range of candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in the past and are looking for a genuine career opportunity.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend