Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic | Rostered Maintenance FIFO
Job no: 492792
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role
Actively seeking HD Mechanics to join our Rostered Maintenance division on a 2/1 roster based in the Pilbara.
Skills & Experience:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate - Mobile Equipment / Heavy Equipment / Diesel Mechanic
- Previous experience servicing CAT / Hitachi / Komatsu / other mining equipment
- Hold a valid "c" class driver's licence
- Proficient and motivated work ethic
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- Police Clearance (obtained within 6 months) required for some assignments
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment for safety
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cindy Nguyen on 0439 217 115.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend