Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic | HD Fitter | Mobile Plant Rostered Maintenance
Job no: 492776
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader Group are the 2019 Mining Contractor of the Year.
As an industry leader, we are proud to be the largest independent provider of mobile mining equipment maintenance in Australia and recognised internationally.
About the Role
Flying from Perth to site completing planned maintenance, servicing and general maintenance on mining or civil construction mobile plant.
When you join the Rostered Maintenance - Pilbara division you will have the option to choose from any mine site workshop based in the Pilbara, enjoy a routine whereby you can plan your year ahead, gain access to all the Mader perks and employee benefits. The best part about joining Mader is the exponential growth you immediately experience by getting hands on experience on a variety of equipment, access to International and Interstate positions; not to mention the future coordinator and managerial opportunities. There's no need to ever find another job!
- Extensive knowledge of CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Sandvik
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate - Diesel Fitter, Heavy Equipment, Mobile Plant
- Current FMG, Rio Tinto, Roy Hill, BHP Inductions advantageous
- Current High Risk Work Licences such as Forklift, EWP, DG, RB, WAH (desirable)
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus and commitment to safety
If you require more details regarding these positions or would like to learn more about how Mader is the leader in heavy equipment maintenance; give Sam Zanevra a call on 0413 226 121.
Apply by clicking the 'Apply' button today.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend