Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Job no: 492716
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
With experience operating in 16 countries across 4 continents, we have a demonstrated history of stable and strong growth since 2005. Our leading position in the market allows us to build longstanding relationships and shape the future of mining through community initiatives and upskilling of local workforces.
We are looking for keen and committed Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join the team. Our operations are expanding and we have an exciting opportunity for Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics to join our Northern Territory Team on a 2/1 or 3/3 roster.
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – chose where you want to work!
- Work for a company built by tradespeople, ran by tradespeople, employing tradespeople.
- Long term career opportunities
- Exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders
- Fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing!
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair a variety of open cut and underground machinery
- Breakdown and call-out provisions
- Work autonomously or as part of a team to get jobs done at a high standard
- Follow all procedures and complete all tasks safely and efficiently
Skills and Experience
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Experience working on Mobile Plant
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Current Police Clearance
Applicants can call Marvin on 0447 550 252 for more details.
**Please apply by clicking the 'Apply' Link today!**
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend