Auto Electrician - Surface & Underground Mining
Job no: 492713
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Goldfields
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader Group has forged a reputation as the go-to specialists for mobile plant equipment maintenance and support. Join a team of highly skilled professionals delivering results and solutions globally and servicing a widening client base of more than 200 customers.
Mader Goldfields are partners with top tier surface and underground mining companies, and are hiring Auto Electricians for a variety of sites & rosters - you choose.
Work on a fleet of CAT, Atlas Copco/Epiroc, Sandvik and Normet gear. Receive exposure to working with some of Australia’s industry leaders and learning from their experience.
What we can offer:
- $60.00-75.00 per hour (dependent on experience).
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked.
- Fortnightly payroll.
- Paid 14 day self-isolation and accommodation for interstate candidates.
- Salary sacrificing.
- Variety of sites and rosters available for you to choose from.
- FIFO, DIDO and Residential options.
- New Hilux Utes available, ready to hand over the keys.
- Long-term career.
- Employee incentives, benefits and rewards - ask about our referrals scheme.
- Chance to be one of our Employees of the Year, rewarded with an international trip of a lifetime - ask about our previous trips.
- Opportunities right across Australia & overseas – ask about our locations of work.
What we need from you:
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Underground Mining experience essential
- Australian work rights
- Experience working on Heavy Mobile Equipment
- A valid C Class Manual Driver's License
- Committed and motivated with a positive attitude that will proudly represent our brand
- Able to obtain National Police Clearance
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
With over 15 years of operation in 16 countries across 4 continents, we’ve seen an adversity of climates, overcome challenges and built lasting relationships. The current environment is unprecedented and still evolving but we remain flexible and reactive in times of change.
Apply online or email CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0477 551 232.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend