Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - Surface and Underground
Job no: 492707
Work type: Casual
Location: South Australia, WA - Perth, Workshop, Maddington
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
We’re working hard and working together, but just working a bit differently. We’re ensuring that all measures are put in place to safeguard the health of our people whilst they are kept busy upholding our robust household name of top quality service and best practices.
Our ever-growing South Australian team are busier than ever and are currently recruiting experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics for FIFO roles.
Variety of positions available - Underground, Open-cut, Mobile Plant, Drills - you chose what you want to work on!
- Various rosters available – 2/1 or 2/2
- Top industry pay rates and super on all hours*
- Flights covered from all capital cities
- Start Before 30/4/20 and go into a the draw to win a Trip to Las Vegas + Accommodation + Spending Money
- Exposure to work on a range of equipment and alongside some of our industry leaders
- Clear mapped out career progression – where do you want to be? Team lead? International? Coordinator? Manager?
- Great company benefits incl. Salary Sacrificing, team events, years of service awards, referral schemes (this is just the start… check out a full list of our employee benefits by following this link: https://www.madergroup.com.au/employment)
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert (Cert III - Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic)
- Mine site experience
- Strong Focus on Safety in the workplace
- Can-do attitude with a drive to exceed
- Minimum C Class DL
- Be willing to undergo a full pre-employment medical incl. Drug and Alcohol test
- Be willing to obtain a criminal record check
“How do I apply?”
Hit the ‘APPLY’ button OR send a resume to email@example.com
Applicants are welcome to call Marvin on 0447 550 252 for a confidential chat or more information, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend