Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic - Goldfields
Job no: 492705
Work type: Casual
Location: Perth - Maddington Workshop, Pilbara, Goldfields, Midwest, Southwest
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
Mader Group has forged a reputation as the go-to specialists for mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance and support.
Due to a considerable amount of growth within the Goldfields division, we currently have 7 positions available on a range of rosters and sites to choose from!
About the Role
- Flexible rolling rosters with a choice of 2/1, 2/2, 3/1, 4/2 or 5/1 available
- Long-term and stable positions
- Fantastic site facilities including wet mess with takeaway options, on-site gym, wifi and foxtel, squash courts, swimming pool and more!
- Working across the largest underground mining equipment from Sandvik, Normet, CAT, Epiroc and more!
- Join a business with more variety which evolves with you - interstate and international opportunities
- Fortnightly pay
- Top industry rates with pay reviews at 3 months
- Flexible rosters tailored to you (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Advanced trade specific training and leadership programs
- Relocation assistance
- International opportunities across the USA, Asia, Africa and Canada
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Salary Sacrificing
- Mates of Mader referral bonuses up to $3,000
Skills & Experience:
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic Trade Certificate (Australian recognised)
- Experience working on Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Manual Drivers License
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong commitment for safety
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Female applicants to apply.
Apply online or email CV directly to email@example.com or call Claudia Mazza on 0436 379 141
Find your fit with Mader.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend