Job no: 492410
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Job:
Mader currently have a number of vacancies available for electricians with locomotive experience for a number of exciting roles across the Pilbara. Various rosters on offer including 12/12, 8/8, 2/2.
- Competitive industry rates
- Flexible rosters
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Job security and long-term career opportunities
- Variety of work and opportunities to work across multiple mine sites in Australia and internationally
- Employee incentives and fantastic employee benefits including referral schemes and salary sacrificing
- GE and/or EMD locomotive experience is essential
- WA Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching ticket desirable
- Forklift license
- Manual driver license
- Strong focus on safety and quality
How to Apply:
Join our growing team today and apply via SEEK by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button above with your application.
Applicants are welcome to call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959, we respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Mader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend