Job no: 492307
Work type: Casual
Location: WA - Pilbara
Categories: Operations - Trade & Non Trade
About the Role:
Mader are recruiting for AHS (Autonomous Haulage Systems) Technicians to help provide support to a number of clients operating autonomous trucks across the Pilbara. This includes servicing, troubleshooting, diagnostics and any onsite repairs required on the AHS fleet.
- Industry leading rates + super on all hours worked
- Flexible rosters to choose from
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Job security and long-term career opportunities including field leadership
- Opportunities to work across multiple mine sites in the Pilbara and Australia wide
- Employee benefits including $3000 referral schemes and salary sacrificing
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant trade certificate - Electrical (Auto or High Voltage)
- Experience with Autonomous mining (Modular front-runner or Caterpillar Minestar Technologies)
- Heavy Earth moving Experience – CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr, Hitachi preferable
- Highly developed computer and software application skills, basic understanding of radio communications and field hardware
- Ability to understand schematic diagrams and fault analysis
- Valid Manual Driver's License
- Australian Working Rights
- Strong focus on safety and quality
Join a team culture working alongside highly skilled mates, for a local employer that can offer long-term career opportunities and progression.
Apply now online or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steph Brooker on 0477 331 959.
Mader, it's your career.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend